7 nov. 2010

November challenge

Okey so here we have my five cards for the Christmas Cards All Year ´Round November challenge :)

Card 1:



This was the first card I made and I just wanted to try to make a card with more than one tree. I needed to use ribbons so they winded up under the trees. I also but one some punched out snowflakes to add more white to the card :)

Card 2:



I wanted to make a simple Christmas card with a tree and not much more, so I started with red cardstock as base then I cut out a merry christmas paper, glued it on then I threw in the ribbon and at last I cut out two of the same trees but with different colors and put one behind the other to make a different effect then it would look like with one color.

Card 3:



On this card I drew the tree myself and cut it out from a suitable green paper :) Other than that i did not do much, the paper I bought from panduro hobby and the design is Vibeke Spigseth and I really love this paper in the background. In the middle of every snowflake I used my pearlmaker (color: pearl).

Card 4:



This card I made an origami-tree that I found on youtube, and there is actually 2 stamps put together on this card. The swirl comes from reprint and I dont remember where the writing comes from and I cant find it either. The round snowflakes I made with my pearlmaker and I also put some on the tree but it does not show unfortunately.

Card 5:




On this card i wanted it to look like a winter wonder land. I used my pearl maker to do the snowflakes and I also put some pearlmaker-snowflakes on to the tree but it does not show that good on the picture. To make the tree i searched for a good origami-tree on youtube and went from there. And the christmas greeting i like to think is the moon :)

Cards number 3, 4 and 5 have white/brown net-ribbons from a store called panduro. So I hope that also you consider them as ribbons, I know i do :) :P

Well thats all for me tonight, good luck to everyone thats in this challenge :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Erika!
    Vilken fin blogg, vi har samma bakgrund :-)
    Jättefina kort du gjort. Det är så roligt att kolla på andras grejer, man lär sig nytt hela tiden. Du frågade på min blogg vad dom där "dropparna" var för något. Det är Viva decor. Man lixom droppar det där man vill ha det och det blir perfekta droppar (nästan varje gång) Finns i massa färger och jag har köpt bla rött och transparant. Jag har köpt mina på www.pyssloteket.se (http://www.pyssloteket.se/viva-decor/)

    Ha det så bra, jag kommer att kolla på din sida igen. Välkommen tillbaka till min med :-)

    //Magnus

    SvaraRadera
  2. suuuper fina kort :D
    Ja kan inte fara på träffen... jag är sjuk. Fick även veta i går jag har struma oxå.. + mina 2 tidigare sjukdommar som jag brottas med..
    Men hoppas du får jätte trevlig
    kraaam

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR.

    SvaraRadera